Friday 7 August 2020

Series 17, Prog 20

FRENCH CONNECTIONS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

You Go to My Head (Vous M'Eblouissez) - Helen Merrill: You've Got A Date with The Blues
I Love Paris - Long John Baldry: Looking at Long John B
Milord - Edith Piaf: single
La Vie en Rose - Tony Bennett & k d lang: A Wonderful World
The Good Life - Shirley Horn: Shirley Horn with Horns
The Summer Knows - Frank Sinatra: Some Nice Things I've Missed
I Will Wait for You - Lena Horne & Michel Legrand: Lena & Michel
What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life - James Tormé: Love for Sale
Autumn Leaves - Mel Tormé: At The Crescendo
Give Him the Ooh-La-La - Blossom Dearie: Give Him the Ooh-La-La
The Last Time I Saw Paris - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Trombones
C'es Si Bon - René Marie: I Wanna Be Evil (With Love to Eartha Kitt)
C'est Magnifique - Patricia Barber: The Cole Porter Mix
Summer Me, Winter Me - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah Vaughan with Michel Legrand
The Windmills of Your Mind - Mark Murphy: North Sea Jazz Sessions (Vol 5)
Watch What Happens - Peggy Lee: Big Spender

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment