Saturday 27 June 2020

Series 17, Prog 15

YOU DON’T WRITE, YOU DON’T PHONE!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Gonna Buy Me a Telephone - Helen Humes: Today I Sing the Blues
Telephone Suite - Estelle Kokot: Information
I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter - Nay King Cole: Let’s Face the Music and Dance!
Love Is Here to Stay - Billie Holiday: Songs for Distingue Lovers
Letter from a Dead Soldier - Ian Shaw: Lifejacket
Love Letters - Patti Austin: The Real Me
Wichita Lineman - Barb Jungr: single
PS I Love You - Frank Sinatra: Close to You
I Just Called to Say I Love You - Diane Schuur (with Herbie Hancock): Friends for Schuur
The Obscene Phonecall - Dory Previn: Dory Previn
All Alone - Sarah Vaughan: Sassy Swings Again
All Alone - Frank Sinatra: All Alone
Telephone Line - ELO: A New World Record
A Letter for Anna Lee - Carmen McRae: Carmen McRae at Ratso’s (Vol 1) 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment