Friday 12 June 2020

Series 17, Prog 13

CRY ME A RIVER

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

You’ve Got Me Cryin’ Again - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Saxes
I Cried for You - Billie Holiday: The Real Billie Holiday
Cryin’ Time - Ray Charles: single
Somebody’s Crying - Anita O’Day: The Lady Is a Tramp
Don’t Cry Joe - Frank Sinatra: Swing Along with Me
You’re Crying - Dinah Washington: The Swingin’ Miss “D”
I’m All Cried Out - Nat King Cole: I Don’t Want to be Hurt Anymore
It’s a Crying Shame - Etta James & Harry Fuqua: single (B-side of Spoonful)
I Laugh to Keep from Cryin’ - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry
Cry Like the Wind - June Christy: Do Re Mi
Cry Your Sadness (Chora Tua Tristeza) - The Hi-Lo’s: The Hi-Los Happen To Bossa Nova
Baby, Don’t You Cry - Dakota Staton: Time to Swing
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry - Rosemary Clooney: Country Hits from the Heart
I Won’t Want to Cry Anymore - Mel Tormé: Tormé
Teach Me How to Cry - Ella Fitzgerald: Jukebox Ella/The Complete Verve Singles (Vol 1)
A Shoulder to Cry On - Carmen McRae: Carmen for Cool Ones
Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Sue Raney: All By Myself
Cry Me a River - Diana Krall: The Look of Love

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com



Photo: Mateus Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment