Friday 24 April 2020

Series 17, Prog 6

ELLINGTON

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Love You Madly - Mark Murphy: Memories of You - Remembering Joe Williams
Mood Indigo/I’m Beginning to See the Light - Lena Horne: Lena Horne at The Waldorf Astoria
Love Call (Creole Love Call) - Lorraine Feather: Café Society
Can I Call You Sugar - Lorraine Feather: Such Sweet Thunder
Don’t Get Around Much Anymore/I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Mel Tormé, George Shearing & Gerry Mulligan: The Classic Concert Live
I’m Just a Lucky So and So - Sarah Vaughan: Duke Ellington Songbook (Vol 1)
Rocks In My Bed - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: Sing Ellington
I’m Gonna Go Fishin’ - Peggy Lee: The Singles Collection 1958-1975 (Disc 4)
I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) - Frank Sinatra: A Swingin’ Affair!
I’m Checking Out... Goombye - Rosemary Clooney with Duke Ellington & His Orchestra: Blue Rose
Sophisticated Lady - Billie Holiday: All Or Nothing At All
Reflections - Tony Bennett: Life Is Beautiful
It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Thing) - Ella Fitzgerald with Duke Ellington & His Orchestra: Côte d'Azur Concerts (Disc 7)

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment