Saturday 8 February 2020

Series 16, Prog 15

HOME SWEET HOME

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Comin’ Home Baby - James Tormé: Love for Sale
A House Is Not a Home - Mel Tormé: Mel Tormé, Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass
Somewhere Called Home - Norma Winstone: Somewhere Called Home
She’s Leaving Home - Claire Martin: Time and Place
New York’s My Home - Ray Charles: The Genius Hits the Road
Come On Home - Shirley Horn: Where Are You Going?
Paddlin’ Madelin’ Home/Row, Row, Row - Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer: Two of a Kind
Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home - Cleo Laine: Born On a Friday
Come Home Baby - Jacqui Dankworth: Detour Ahead
Baby, Won’t You Please Come Home - Frank Sinatra: Where Are You?
There’s No Place Like Home - Nancy Sinatra: California Girl
You’d Be So Nice to Come Home To - Daryl Sherman: Mississippi Belle/Cole Porter In The Quarter
Why Do You Have to Go Home? - June Christy: This Is June Christy
Bring It On Home To Me - Lou Rawls: I Can't Make It Alone/The Axelrod Years
I’ll Be Home - Barbra Streisand: Stoney End
I’m Coming Home Again - Carmen McRae: I’m Coming Home Again

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment