Friday 3 January 2020

Series 16, Prog 10

REINVENTING…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

The Way You Make Me Feel - Paul Anka: Rock Swings
A Song for You - Rosemary Clooney: Live at The London Palladium
Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Tree - Bing Crosby: single
If - Frank Sinatra: Some Nice Things I've Missed
Get Ready - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella
New York State of Mind - Tony Bennett & Billy Joel: Playing with My Friends
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Peggy Lee: Bridge Over Troubled Water
Feelings - Johnny Hartman: Boston Concert 1976
Think About Your Troubles - Lena Horne: Nature's Baby
And I Love You So - Perry Como: And I Love You So
Bein' Green - Mark Murphy: Once to Every Heart
The Girl from Tiger Bay - Shirley Bassey: The Performance
Somewhere In My Heart - Todd Gordon: Love dot com
Let's Love (reprise) - Peggy Lee: Let's Love


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment