Thursday 21 November 2019

Series 16, Prog 4

THOUGHT PROCESSES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Thinking of You - Sarah Vaughan: After Hours
I Think I Like You - Sammy Davis Jr: Sings the Complete Dr Doolittle
I May Be Wrong (But I Think You’re Wonderful) - The Mills Brothers & Count Basie: The Board of Directors
I Think It’s Going to Rain Today - Cleo Laine: Born On a Friday
Sometimes I Think I Do - Jimmy Rushing: If It Ain’t the Blues
I Thought About You - Carmen McRae: The Great American Songbook
All I Think About Is You - Harry Nilsson: Knnillssonn
Think About Your Troubles - Lena Horne: Nature’s Baby
A Woman’s Intuition - Lee Wiley: Back Home Again
I Think of You - Perry Como: I Think of You
I Think of You - Frank Sinatra: Where Are You?
I’ll Only Miss Him When I Think of Him - Peggy Lee: Big Spender
It Ain’t What You’re Thinkin’ - Jimmy Witherspoon: Singin’ the Blues
The Very Thought of You - Shirley Horne: You’re My Thrill
Think How It’s Gonna Be - Tony Bennett: Tony Bennett’s Something 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment