Saturday 16 November 2019

Series 16, Prog 3

ALL ABOUT RAIN

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

September In the Rain - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra's Swingin' Session
Singin' In the Rain - Lena Horne: Lena In Hollywood
Yesterday I Heard the Rain - Tony Bennett: Yesterday I Heard the Rain
Walk Between Raindrops - Mel Tormé & The Marty Paich Dek-tette: Reunion
Before the Rain - Nancy Wilson: A Touch of Today
After the Rain - Shirley Bassey: The Performance
Come In From the Rain - Todd Gordon: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
A Garden In the Rain - Sarah Vaughan: The Explosive Side of Sarah Vaughan
Raining In My Heart - Liane Carroll: Ballads
I Get the Blues When It Rains - Big Joe Turner: Big Joe Rides Again
Here's That Rainy Day - Sue Rainey: All By Myself
I Can't Stand the Rain - Lowell George: Thanks, I'll Eat It Here
I Think It's Going to Rain Today - Maxine Weldon: Chilly Wind
Rain - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen & Five Guitars
Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall - Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie: Ella & Basie!
Rainin' - Bobby Darin: Bobby Darin Sings The Shadow of Your Smile
Come Rain or Come Shine - Chet Baker: Embraceable You
Every Time It Rains - Jacqui Dankworth: Back to You

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment