Saturday 5 October 2019

Series 15, Prog 17

MONEY TALKS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

You Can’t Make Money Dreamin’ - Johnny Mercer & Nat King Cole: 78rpm Single
Money Honey - Ella Mae Morse: Barrelhouse, Boogie & The Blues
I’ve Got Five Dollars - Bing Crosby & Buddy Bregman: Bing Sings Whilst Bregman Swings
Man, You Won’t Give Me Any Money - Memphis Minnie: Hoodoo Lady (1933-1937)
Money (That’s What I Want) - Barrett Strong: Single
Money’s Gettin’ Cheaper - Jimmy Witherspoon: Live at Condon’s, New York
You Never Give Me Your Money - Sarah Vaughan: Songs of The Beatles
Money In My Pockets - The Mills Brothers: Golden Greats
Can’t Buy Me Love - Ella Fitzgerald: Hello, Dolly!
Money Won’t Change You - Aretha Franklin: Lady Soul
It’s Money That I Love - Randy Newman: Born Again
We’re In the Money - Rosemary Clooney: Dedicated to Nelson
I Found A Million Dollar Baby (In A Five And Ten Cent Store) - Nat King Cole: The Very Thought of You
Big Spender - Shirley MacLaine & Ensemble: Sweet Charity (Soundtrack)
Million Dollar Secret - Helen Humes: ‘Deed I Do
Money - Peggy Lee: Two Shows Nightly
I Can’t Afford to Miss This Dream - Louis Armstrong: Satchmo Serenades
Ten Cents a Dance - Anita O’Day: Anita O'Day & Billy May Swing Rodgers & Hart


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment