Saturday 5 October 2019

Series 15, Prog 16

JUST SONGS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Just You, Just Me - Hetty Kate: Comes Love
I Just Dropped By to Say Hello - Johnny Hartman: I Just Dropped By to Say Hello
I’m Just a Lucky So and So - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Duke Ellington Song Book
Just A-Sittin’ and A-Rockin’ - Mel Tormé: I Dig The Duke/I Dig The Count
Just As Much - Keely Smith: I Wish You Love
Just for a Thrill - Nancy Wilson: Nancy - Naturally
Just Because - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul
Just for You - Aretha Franklin: The Electrifying Aretha Franklin
Just In Time - Blossom Dearie: Blossom Dearie Sings Comden & Green
I Just Want to Make Love to You - Etta James: At Last!
Just Friends - Andy Bey: Tuesdays In Chinatown
Just My Luck - Lena Horne: A Friend Of Yours - Songs By Burke & Van Heusen
Just One of Those Things - Margaret Whiting: Past Midnight !
Just Squeeze Me - Ernie Andrews: In the Dark
Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries - Carol Sloane: Out of the Blue
Just the Way You Are - Frank Sinatra: Trilogy (The Present)
My Baby Just Cares for Me - Nina Simone: Little Girl Blue
Love Is Just Around the Corner - Johnny Mercer: Sweet Georgia Brown
(You’re Not Sick) You’re Just In Love - Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine: Sing More of Irving Berlin


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment