Sunday 23 June 2019

Series 15, Prog 2

MARVELLOUS MEDLEYS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Gershwin Medley (But Not for Me, Love Is Here to Stay, Embraceable You, Someone to Watch Over Me) - Sarah Vaughan: Ronnie Scott's Presents Sarah Vaughan Live - Vol 2
West Side Story Medley (Jet Song, Something's Coming, Cool, Tonight, A-Me-Ri-Ca, Gee, Office Krupke, Maria) - Sammy Davis Jr: At The Cocoanut Grove
Ray Charles Tribute (Hallelujah! I Love Him So, I Got a Man, Just for a Thrill, Yes Indeed!) - Peggy Lee: Peggy at Basin Street East
Unthemed Medley (That Old Black Magic, Cheek to Cheek, Jersey Bounce, Sweet Georgia Brown, Lucky In Love, Hit The Road To Dreamland, For Me And My Gal) - Mark Murphy: This Could Be the Start of Something
Porgy & Bess Medley (Summertime/They Pass By Singin'/I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'/It Take A Long Pull To Get There/It Ain't Necessary So/Strawberry Women/Oh, Bess, Oh Bess, Where's My Bess/Bess, You Is My Woman) - Mel Tormé: Mel Tormé & Friends

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment