Wednesday 5 June 2019

Series 14, Prog 20

JUST AIN’T!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Things Ain’t What They Used to Be - Ella Fitzgerald: Things Ain’t What They Used to Be (And You Better Believe It)
Ain’t Nobody Got the Blues Like Me - Barbara Dane: Trouble In Mind
If Love Ain’t There - Nat King Cole: Where Did Everyone Go?
I Ain’t Got Nobody - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swingin’ Riddle
I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) - Frank Sinatra: A Swingin’ Affair!
Ain’t That Peculiar - Martha Reeves: Martha Reeves
Ain’t We Got Fun - Bob Hope & Margaret Whiting: Just for You (EP)
Gee Baby, Ain’t I Good to You - Lou Rawls: Nobody But Lou
Ain’t No Way - Jean Carne: You’re a Part of Me
Ain’t That a Kick In the Head - Dean Martin: At the Movies
I Ain’t Got Nothin’ But the Blues - Barbara Morrison: I Know How to Do It
I Ain’t Mad at You, Pretty Baby - Jimmy Witherspoon: Hey, Mrs Jones
‘Tain’t What You Do (It’s the Way That You Do It) - Erin Dickins: Nice Girls
Is You Is, or Is You Ain’t My Baby - June Christy: Big Band Specials
There Ain't No Sweet Girl (That's Worth The Salt Of My Tears) - Bobby Darin: I Wanna Be Around
You Ain’t Had the Blues - Nancy Wilson: Nancy - Naturally
‘Tain’t Nobody’s Bizness If I Do - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella In Montreux


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment