Saturday 9 February 2019

Series 14, Prog 4

HEART 
Celebrating Valentines Day the Bittersweet Way!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Heart - Peggy Lee: Latin Ala Lee
This One's from the Heart - Tom Waits & Crystal Gayle: One from the Heart
How Many Hearts Have You Broken? - Drank Rosolino: Turn Me Loose!
What Will I Tell My Heart? - Dinah Washington: In the Land of Hi-Fi
Take These Chains from My Heart - Madeleine Peyroux: The Blue Room
Cold, Cold Heart - Nat King Cole: The Billy May Sessions
Keep Your Hand On Your Heart - Joe Williams: Joe Williams & That Jones/Mel Lewis Jazz Orchestra
With a Song In My Heart - Sammy Davis Jr: That's All
I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Irene Kral: The Band and I
(All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings - Nellie Lutcher: Our New Nellie
I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett: The Singles Collection
Raining In My Heart - Liane Carroll: Ballads
My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Loves Cole
My Heart Belongs to Only You - June Christy: This Is June Christy
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - Perry Como: Como Swings

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment