Friday 25 January 2019

Series 14, Prog 2

ANATOMY IN MUSIC!
Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Dry Bones - The Delta Rhythm Boys: The Delta Rhythm Boys
All of Me - Ella Fitzgerald & Nelson Riddle: Ella Swings Gently with Nelson (Bonus Track)
I See Your Face Before Me - Johnny Hartman: Remembering Madison County/Once In Every Life
Your Feet’s Too Big - Fats Waller: Fun with Fats
You Go to My Head - Dolores Gray: Warm Brandy
Satisfy Me One More Time - Frank Sinatra: Some Nice Things I’ve Missed
Spanish Eyes - Al Martino: Spanish Eyes
I Only Have Eyes for You - Carmen McRae: Live at Umbria Jazz
My Kind of Girl - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?
Cheek to Cheek - Clairdee: Music Moves
The Nearness of You - Bob Manning: Bob Manning Sings The Nearness of You
(You Gotta Have) Heart - Peggy Lee: Latin ala Lee
My Heart Stood Still - Tony Bennett: The Complete Improv Recordings
Lazy Bones - Marion Montgomery: For the Love of Mercer (Vol 2)
Autumn Leaves - Nat King Cole: Nat King Cole Sings For Two In Love
Body and Soul - Billie Holiday: The Lady Sings
The Man In the Looking Glass - Frank Sinatra: September of My Years


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment