Saturday 29 September 2018

Series 13, Prog 6

LET THERE BE LIGHT

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

I’m Beginning to See the Light - Ella Fitzgerald: Live from The Cave Supper Club, Vancouver
After the Lights Go Down - Vic Damone: Linger Awhile with Vic Damone
Lamplight - Della Reese: Della By Starlight
Light My Fire - Erma Franklyn: Soul Sister
Lights Out - Nat King Cole: The Touch of Your Lips
Soft Lights and Sweet Music - Lee Wiley: ’S Wonderful
Light Out of Darkness - Shirley Horn: Quiet Now - Come a Little Closer
Downtown - Frank Sinatra: Strangers In the Night
Someone To Light Up My Life (Se Todos Fossem Iquais a Voce) - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra & Company
When Lights Are Low - Dena DeRose: Introducing Dena DeRose
I'll Keep The Love Light Burning (In My Heart) - Louis Armstrong: Satchmo Serenades
Speed of Light - Lorraine Feather: Café Society
House of the Blue Lights - Ella Mae Morse & Freddie Slack: Single
You Light Up My Life - Perry Como: Where You’re Concerned
My Shining Hour - Densie Donatelli: What Lies Within
How About You - Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney: Fancy Meeting You Here
Let's Put Out The Lights And Go To Sleep - Lena Horne: Give the Lady What She Wants


Outro: Come In from the Rain - Todd Gordon: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment