Saturday 30 June 2018

Series 12, Prog 15

NEVER…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

I Never Knew - Peggy Lee: Pete Kelly’s Blues (Soundtrack)
I Never Knew (I Could Love Anyone Like I'm Loving You) - Keely Smith: Politely
The Girls I Never Kissed - Frank Sinatra: Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 20)
I Never Had a Chance - Anita O’Day: Pick Yourself Up
I Hope I Never Leave This Place - Lorraine Feather: Attachments
I’ll Never Be the Same - Sarah Vaughan: The Lonely Hours
I’ll Never Smile Again - The Four Freshmen: Love Lost
I Never Felt This Way Before - Live at Umbria Jazz
I’ll Never Say Never Again - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra featuring Helen Ward - 78rpm single
I Never Told You - Dena DeRose: Travelin' Light - Live in Antwerp, Belgium
I’ve Never Been In Love Before - Todd Gordon & Sunny Kim: Unreleased Track
I Never Went Away - Carol Sloane: I Never Went Away
Never Let Me Go - Nancy Wilson: Yesterday's Love Songs, Today's Blues
It Never Entered My Mind - Johnny Hartman: The Voice That Is!
If You Never Come To Me (InĂștil Paisagem) - Chris McNulty: Whispers the Heart
I’ll Never Be Free - Chris Connor: Witchcraft

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment