Sunday 24 June 2018

Series 12, Prog 14

TALK THE TALK!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?
Walkin’ and Talkin’ - Dinah Washington: Single
Talk to Me - Frank Sinatra: All the Way
Let the Little People Talk - Lena Horne: Soul
Sweet Talkin’ Hannah - Matt Monro: Here’s to My Lady
I Want to Talk About You - Nancy Wilson: Tender Loving Care
Everybody’s Talkin’ - Perry Como: In Person (at The International Hotel, Las Vegas)
The Talkative Woman and the Two-Star General - Dory Previn: Reflections In a Mud Puddle
Talk to the Animals - Sammy Davis Jr: Sammy Davis Jr Sings the Complete ‘Dr Doolittle’
Talking to Myself - Sinne Eeg: Remembering You
It’s the Talk of the Town - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry
Don’t Talk - Carmen McRae: For Once In My Life
Sweet Talk - Peggy Lee: Let’s Love
Let Them Talk - Harry Connick Jr: Oh, My Nola
Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone - Billie Holiday: Velvet Mood
Can’t We Talk It Over - Janet Seidel (with Tom Baker & Ben Jones): The Art of Lounge - Vol 2

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com



No comments:

Post a Comment