Saturday 26 May 2018

Series 12, Prog 10

STEVIE WONDER SONGBOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com 

Every Day I Have the Blues - Tony Bennett & Stevie Wonder: Playing With My Friends
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder: Songs In the Key of Life
Superwoman - Carmen McRae: Live at Bubba’s!
I Just Called to Say I Love You - Diane Schuur & Herbie Hancock: Friends for Schuur
Uptight (Everything’s Alright) - Nancy Wilson: A Touch of Today
Thank You Love - Billy Eckstine: Single
You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder & Ella Fitzgerald: We Love Ella
For Once In My Life - Harry Connick Jr: Only You
Too Shy to Say - Diana Ross: Baby, It’s Me
My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder: My Cherie Amour
Isn’t She Lovely - Frank Sinatra: Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 18)
To Know You Is to Love You - Thelma Houston & The Pressure Cookers: I’ve Got the Music In Me
Superstition - Mel Tormé: Live at The Maisonette
Overjoyed - Stevie Wonder: In Square Circle
Moon Blue - Carol Kidd & Nigel Clark: Tell Me Once Again
Living for the City - Stevie Wonder: Innervisions

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com



No comments:

Post a Comment