Saturday, 15 April 2017

Series 9, Prog 13

FEELING

I’ve Got a Feeling I’m Falling - Louis Armstrong: Satch Plays Fats
Feelin’ Good - Lena Horne: Feelin’ Good
Once More With Feeling - Billy Eckstine: Once More With Feeling
You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling - Nancy Wilson: Today - My Way
That Old Feeling - Frank Sinatra: Nice ’n’ Easy
I Have the Feeling I’ve Been Here Before - Polly Gibbons: Many Faces of Love
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling - Carmen McRae: A Whole Lot of Human Feeling
That Funny Feeling - Bobby Darin: Ultra Lounge Artists Series/Bobby Darin
Feelings - Johnny Hartman: Boston Concert 1976 (Disc 2)
The Feeling of Jazz - Susannah McCorkle: The People That You Never Get to Love
Feelin’ Sad - Ray Charles: The Genius Sings The Blues
I’ve Got Those Feelin’ Too Good Today Blues - Peggy Lee: Mirrors
Feelin’ Lowdown - Andy Bey: Tuesdays In Chinatown
I Miss That Old Time Feeling - Sheila Jordan & Harvie Swartz: Old Time Feeling
The Feeling Sublime - Angeline Morrison: Are You Ready Cat?
I’ve Got a Feelin’ You’re Foolin’ - Helen O’Connell: Here’s Helen

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment