Friday, 3 February 2017

Series 9, Prog 3

PUTTING IT TOGETHER

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

Gershwin Medley (But Not for Me/Love Is Here to Stay/Embraceable You/Someone to Watch Over Me) - Sarah Vaughan: Ronnie Scott's Presents Sarah Vaughan Live - Vol 2
West Side Story Medley (Jet Song/Something's Coming/Cool/Tonight/A-Me-Ri-Ca/Gee, Office Krupke/Maria) - Sammy Davis Jr: At The Cocoanut Grove
Ray Charles Tribute (Hallelujah! I Love Him So/I Got a Man/Just for a Thrill/Yes Indeed!) - Peggy Lee: Peggy at Basin Street East
Unthemed Medley (That Old Black Magic/Cheek to Cheek/Jersey Bounce/Sweet Georgia Brown/Lucky In Love/Hit The Road To Dreamland/For Me And My Gal) - Mark Murphy: This Could Be the Start of Something
Porgy & Bess Medley (Summertime/They Pass By Singin'/I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'/It Take A Long Pull To Get There/It Ain't Necessary So/Strawberry Women/Oh, Bess, Oh Bess, Where's My Bess/Bess, You Is My Woman) - Mel Tormé: Mel Tormé & Friends

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment