Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Series 7, Prog 11

SUNSHINE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

Sunshine of Your Love - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Fitzgerald's Sunshine of Your Love
You Are My Sunshine - Ray Charles: The Living Legend
East of the Sun (and West of the Moon) - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Saxes
I Got the Sun In the Morning - John Altman Orchestra & Joan Viskant: Sure Thing
I Like the Sunrise - Mel Tormé: I Dig the Duke/I Dig the Count
The Midnight Sun Will Never Set - Michael L Roberts: Moving Is Living
When the Sun Comes Out - Peggy Lee: Sugar & Spice
Midnight Sun - Carmen McRae: Live at Century Plaza
The Other Side of the Sun - Janis Ian: Night Rains
On the Sunny Side of the Street - Charlie Wood: Lush Life
Red Sails In the Sunset - Dinah Washington: Dinah ’62
Sunny - Ernestine Anderson: Sunshine
Sunrise, Sunset - Bing Crosby & Count Basie: Bing ‘n Basie
Sunshine Superman - Donovan: Sunshine Superman
Walking In the Sunshine - Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years
You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Ella Fitzgerald: Montreux ‘77

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment