Monday, 2 May 2016

Series 7, Prog 5

YES!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

Yes Sir, That’s My Baby - Frank Sinatra: Strangers In the Night (Deluxe Edition, Alternate Take)
Yes - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet
Yes - Liza Minnelli: Liza with a “Z”
Yes - Merry Clayton: Dirty Dancing (Soundtrack)
Yes We Can Can - Harry Connick Jr: Oh My Nola
(Yes) I’m a Believer - Barb Jungr: The Men I Love
Yes Indeed! - Dinah Shore: Dinah, Yes Indeed!
Yes It Is - The Beatles: B-side of Ticket to Ride single
I Love You, Yes I Do - Chris Connor: I Miss You So
Yes, I Know When I’ve Had It - Shirley Horn: Travelin’ Light
Yes, Indeedy - Gene Kelly & Frank Sinatra: Take Me Out to the Ball Game (Soundtrack)
Yes, I Can - Sammy Davis Jr: If I Ruled the World
The Tea Break (Monologue, Extract) - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra at The Sands
Yes, I Can - Jack Jones: My Kind of Town
She Didn’t Say Yes - Margaret Whiting: Margaret Whiting Sings The Jerome Kern Song Book (Vol 2)
Oh Yes, Take Another Guess - Ella Fitzgerald with Chick Webb & His Orchestra: 78rpm Single
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - Peggy Lee: The Singles Collection
Yes Sir, That’s My Baby - Clairdee: Music Moves

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com (STEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment