Saturday, 13 October 2012

Playlist: 14 Oct 2012 (6pm CET) & 21 Oct 2012 (6pm PST)

IN DREAMS

1. Dream - Ella Fitzgerald: The Johnny Mercer Song Book
2. In Dreams - Roy Orbison: In Dreams
3. All I Do Is Dream of You - Dean Martin: Sleep Warm
4. Girl (Boy) of My Dreams - Etta James: At Last!
5. Fortune in Dreams - Frank Sinatra Jr & Pat Longo Super Big Band: Billy May for President
6. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Janet Seidel: Moon of Manakoola
7. I Can Dream, Can't I? - Mama Cass (Elliot): Bubblegum, Lemonade... & Something for Mama
8. I Had the Craziest Dream - Perry Como: We Get Letters
9. Hit the Road to Dreamland - Betty Hutton: Capitol single
10. You Stepped Out of a Dream - Peggy Lee: Olé ala Lee
11. Dream Dancing - Mel Tormé & George Shearing: An Evening at Charlie's
12. I'm a Dreamer, Aren't We All - Cleo Laine: All About Me
13. I Have Dreamed - Frank Sinatra: The Concert Sinatra
14. When I Grow Too Old to Dream - Helen Humes: T'Ain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do
15. Street of Dreams - Lou Rawls: That's Lou
16. Darn That Dream - Nancy Wilson: But Beautiful
17. Man, That Was a Dream - Carmen McRae: Carmen Sings Monk
18. Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams - Ernestine Anderson: Hot Cargo
19. I'll See You in My Dreams - Jimmy Durante: Jimmy Durante's Way of Life

Outro: Come In from the Rain - Todd Gordon: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment